Thursday, October 25, 2012

Cinderella


Cinderella
(1950) [Trailer]
Directors: Clyde Geronimi [IMDB], Wilfred Jackson [IMDB], Hamilton Luske [IMDB]

Synopsis: Mirror, Mirror, on the wall, who's the... sorry... wrong movie.

I'm pretty sure everyone in the world has seen this film, well not everyone, but a shit ton of people have. You know what though, not everyone has seen it on Disney blu-ray (because it just came out this week) and I can tell you it looks like a whole new movie. Cinderella was an effective pacifier in the salad days of my young childhood and looking at it now brings back fond memories. My parents probably thought I was a little jerk and one of the most effective ways to shut up a little jerk... sit him in front of a Disney cartoon and let him zone the hell out. I don't think I need to explore the deeper meanings of this film, or why Disney's main character always come from single parent homes... that's right... think about it. Anyways, this is a good time... bibbidi-bobbidi-boo-boo bitches!


No comments:

Post a Comment