Friday, October 19, 2012

The People vs. George Lucas


The People vs. George Lucas
(2010) [Trailer]
Director: Alexandre O. Philippe [IMDB]

I love The Empire Strikes Back, it's probably one of my favorite sci-fi films of all time... no, actually it is. I would consider myself a pretty huge Star Wars fan as well... well at least a fan of the original three. After watching this, I realized something: I'm not as big of a fan as I thought. 

Synopsis: Star Wars fanboys talk about why they are so upset with George Lucas.

Jesus guys... Star Wars is just a movie... calm down. I get being disappointed in the prequels and even being annoyed with all of the tinkering Lucas did with the original trilogy, but it's not really that big of a deal. I guess I don't get all the angst behind this film... these people that claimed Lucas raped their childhood are a little over the top. The originals can still be watched (even the untinkered versions) and aren't going anywhere... your childhood is fine. I guess this film will connect more with the Star Wars Fanboys, but for me it was kind of boring and really one sided.




No comments:

Post a Comment