Sunday, July 1, 2012

Ted


Ted
(2012) [Trailer]
Director: Seth MacFarlane (IMDB)

You might have heard of this TV show called Family Guy, it's pretty popular. Well the guy that made that show now has a movie. I will attempt to review it now.

Synopsis: Mark Wahlberg and his Teddy bear are the best of friends, until Mila Kunis gets in between them.

This movie definitely has a bunch of laugh out loud moments. It's nicely put together and the CG for Ted is pretty impressive, but it lacks something for me. There are a lot of scenes I felt could have been left out and the story wasn't the greatest. It is funny like I said, but there's also a lot of misfires in there too.

Ted is a decent enough movie, but I don't know if I'd recommend wasting your hard earned dollars on it. If you really love Family Guy, then yes, see it. If you're luke warm to the show or don't like it, just wait for this to come out on video.


No comments:

Post a Comment