Thursday, January 2, 2014

Curtis' Best of 2013.




Before I start let me first say there are a few movies I haven't seen yet that I wish I had gotten to... Inside Llewellyn Davis, All Is Lost, Dallas Buyers Club, and Her would be the main ones, but I got get this list done, so here you go.

This year has been killer for movies. I've seen a ton of great shit, and some not so great shit. I must say I've been pretty consistent with reviewing everything I watch, but a few of these titles I never got too... sorry. Either way, here are my top ten, then the rest of 2013 ranked.

1. The Wolf of Wall Street (Review)
2. Before Midnight (Review)
3. To the Wonder (Review)
4. Star Trek: Into Darkness (Review)
5. 12 Years A Slave (Review)
6. The Place Beyond the Pines (Review)
7. The Lords of Salem (Review)
8. Captain Phillips (Review)
9. Spring Breakers (Review)
10. The Hunt (Review)

There it is, feel free to disagree, I don't care... you are wrong. Here's the rest of what I saw in 2013.

11. The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug (Review)
12. Stoker (Review)
13. Only God Forgives (Review)
14. Fruitvale Station (No Review: 4 1/2 Arnolds)
15. The Conjuring (Review)
16. Pacific Rim (Review)
17. Gravity (Review)
18. Behind the Candelabra (Review)
19. Side Effects (Review)
20. You're Next (Review)
21. Maniac (Review)
22. Prisoners (No Review: 3 1/2 Arnolds)
23. Frances Ha (No Review: 3 1/2 Arnolds)
24. Upstream Color (Review)
25. Mama (Review)
26. American Hustle (Review)
27. Bad Milo! (Review)
28. The Lone Ranger (Review)
29. World War Z (No Review: 3 Arnolds)
30. Elysium (Review)
31. Riddick (No Review: 3 Arnolds)
32. This Is the End (Review)
33. Pain & Gain (Review)
34. The Last Stand (Review)
35. Oz: The Great and Powerful (Review)
36. Prince Avalanche (Review)
37. Evil Dead (Review)
38. Man of Steel (Review)
39. VHS 2 (No Review: 2 1/2 Arnolds)
40. After Earth (Review)
41. A Glimpse Inside the Mind of Charles Swan III (Review)
42. The Purge (No Review: 2 Arnolds)
43. Hansel & Gretel: Witch Hunters (No Review: 1 1/2 Anrolds)
44. Sharknado (Review)



No comments:

Post a Comment