Friday, June 1, 2012

The Blob


The Blob
(1988) [Trailer]
Director: Chuck Russell (IMDB)

Another 80's horror film for you. I've been on a roll with these and have a lot more on deck in the future. Hope that's okay with you? It's not? Well...I'm sorry. Do you forgive me? Thanks.

Synopsis: A mysterious meteorite falls from the Heavens and unleashes a slimy little buddy that's just a real good time to play with.

This remake stars Johnny Drama with a sweet mullet and a girl I've seen in tons of stuff but couldn't remember exactly what, so I IMDB'd (yep, that's a verb) her... it's your favorite: Shawnee Smith! The film is pretty slow to get going but it gets good once people start getting eaten. The practical effects are really awesome but some of the regular effects don't hold up. This is a pretty good watch and decent enough for its age. Hop on it.


No comments:

Post a Comment