Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Breakdown

Breakdown
(1997) [Trailer]
Director: John Mostow (IMDB)

One time EFVS blogger and good friend of mine, Michael Friedman, insisted that I see Breakdown. I knew nothing going into it, other than one of my favorite actors, Kurt Russell starred in it.... that's right, Kurt Russell is one of my favorite actors... suck on that internet! Anyways, that was good enough reason to check it out.

Synopsis: Kurt Russell and the lady from the Twight Zone movie are married and breakdown in the middle of nowhere... things go wrong.

This is entertainment. I found Breakdown to be extremely easy to watch and it kept my interest for the whole ride. It starts like something out of Twilight Zone, but then takes an action flick turn towards the middle once the plot starts to unfold. Kurt Russell is awesome as always and the supporting cast are all fine. There's a few nitpicks here and there but really nothing to complain about. If you can find it or download it... do it, Breakdown is good stuff.


No comments:

Post a Comment