Sunday, September 9, 2012

Creepshow


Creepshow
(1982) [Trailer]
Director: George A. Romero (IMDB)

Synopsis: A series of stories designed to scare the shit out of you.

I have a secret spot for finding blu-rays when I'm down visiting my parents in Virginia Beach. This store actually has multiple locations and I went to all of them over this last week and picked up about 20 new titles in total. I found this little gem for a meer $4.99. Now that's a deal son!

So anyways, you're probably asking yourself, "What about the movie? Who cares about your shitty blu-ray collecting story?" Fine, here's some insight into Creepshow.

This is another choice cut from my youth. I'm not 100% in love with Creepshow, some segments work better than others. The father's day, the crate, and the cockroach installments are my favorites. The segments with Stephen King and with Ted Danson were the worse. I like the effects, lighting and use of backgrounds like THIS in certain scenes.

There's nothing ground breaking here, just fun 80's horror. It's available on Netflix instant as well.




No comments:

Post a Comment