Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Frozen

Frozen
(2010) [Trailer]
Director: Adam Green (IMDB)

I was never a big fan of snowboarding/skiing; in fact, I've only done it once before and my body hated me for it the next day. After that, I decided no more extreme winter sports for me. Having watched Frozen, I can firmly stand behind that decision.

Frozen is about 3 skiers who get trapped on a snow lift after the sky resort closes for the week. They're stuck and have to figure a way to save themselves but they're not alone... that's right... wolves are in them there woods and they're hungry for human flesh.

I thought this movie was pretty entertaining. Nothing earth shattering, but fun for a genre flick. There's a few parts that are pretty nasty, mainly the broken leg scene and hand stuck to the rail, both are pretty cringe worthy. The film is all shot practically and uses no CG, which is rad. I did feel like some of the acting isn't all that amazing, and there's some believability issues with the story. It's available now on Netflix Instant and if you have that, you can watch it right HERE!

No comments:

Post a Comment