Monday, June 25, 2012

Insomnia


Insomnia
(2002) [Trailer]
Director: Chirstopher Nolan (IMDB)

Synopsis: A hot shot detective from LA is flown to the middle of nowhere Alaska to help solve the mysterious death of a local girl.

Sometimes I feel like dropping out of my life, packing up everything, and getting the fuck out of dodge. Society is a sick joke and it seems like there's only a few untapped locations left to live in the U.S. Alaska seems like one of those places. This movie helps me believe in my off kilter idea.

I saw Insomnia awhile back and remember liking it, recently I found the blu-ray for $5 and picked it up. I remember Robin Williams actually didn't annoy me in it and he still does not. Al Pacino is Al Pacino, which means he was good.

Nothing earth shattering for me here, just a really solid film and very entertaining.


No comments:

Post a Comment